
Lilly went for her two month doctor visit today. She weighed in at 11 lbs. 2 oz. and is 24 in. long. The doctor said that she is in the 90th percentile for her height and 50th percentile for her weight. She had to get 5 shots today, let me just tell you she wasn't to happy about that. She did so good. I think mommy & daddy took it worse then she did.


3 comments:
Glad all went well. Madeleine is going to out weigh Lily soon 2:1! HaHa!
Hey "Lil Sis"
I finally made it to see the blog...sorry took so long...the girls tie up the computer on me DAILY. Hope all is well...I love all of yall. Will see you soon...give my baby girl a kiss for Aunt Tracie...Love ya
I love your blog, especially the colors. Don't you love the tags from CWO? They are great accents! Your blog is one my "Favorite Blogs to Read" on my blog!
Post a Comment